Here at Call It Spring we love a good pineapple (just check out our Instagram). We’re so obsessed with them that we decided to put them in a popsicle. Here’s our super easy pineapple popsicle recipe.
For the mould, choose something that you can both put in the freezer and run under hot water. A store-bought popsicle mould is perfect, but if you don’t have one at home you can use a glass or a small Mason jar.
Once you’ve got the mould, you need some thing to hold the Popsicle with, I like to keep things traditional and go with wooden stick.
1 tablespoon of lime juice
2-3 tablespoons of sugar
I kiwi cut into slices
The How To:
- Cut the pineapple and take off all the prickly bits
- Put the pineapple pieces in a blender
- Once it’s nicely chopped up, add the lime juice & the sugar
- Pour the mixture into the mould
- Add the kiwi slices
- Put the whole thing in the freezer
When they’re ready to be eaten, run the mould under hot water to loosen the popsicle.
Welcome to summer!