Summer is at its last breath and I know that we don’t want to hear it, but it’s true. The beautiful thing is that we still have a few more days to go, so why not make the most of it? Try some of these ideas and if you have others, share! Let’s make this end of summer one you’ll remember.
1. Take a nap outside. It’s the only time of the year that you’re allowed to sleep outside during the afternoon. Think about it.
2. Be kind to someone. Send a love letter, bake some muffins for your neighbours or send a free pizza to your best friend.
3. Find a small BBQ, bring it to the park and call your friends. You can also do the same in your alleyway. Either way, you’ll end up having a great time.
4. Fly a kite! It’s one of the best feelings and you can share the moment with your favourite person.
5. Buy some new sandals & head to the beach or watch the sunset. Or do both at the same time. It’s a classic that works every time.