You’ve got a little over 24 hours to prepare for fright night 2013. Maybe you’re one of those people that have been plotting and preparing for the past month, waiting for the big reveal. Or (more likely) you’re one of the many that runs around town at the last moment, hunting for that last pair of mauled cat ears or that wrinkled Superman cape on the floor of Walmart. For those in the latter category, we present 10 Killer Last Minute Halloween Finds to scream over, some just to get you in the spirit if you’re staying in and others the final touch to your boo-day.
1) Nails did, hair did, erry thang did. Essie’s Fear or Desire.
2) For the ritzy gal-about-town. Tom Binns, Co. Vert rhodium and silver-plated Swarovski crystal necklace
3) For the equally glamorous-gal on a budget who wants to look spook-tacular, Call It Spring LUDMILA necklace
4) The all-in-one costume sure to have’em peeling with laughter (I know, I know). Target’s Bruised Banana
5) For the mime, clown, witch, broke-down Amanda Bynes…. Make Up For Ever Flash Color Case
6) Staying in but keeping the scare spirit alive – Charlotte Olympia’s Trick or Treat Slippers
7) For those that want to maintain their cute-factor and keep that hur right (yeah, we feel you). Call It Spring Masquerade Masks (in-store only)
8) You are not dressing up but you want that extra something special. On the Fringes Lashes Lace Lashes
9) You would rather treat than trick. Halloween Cupcakes by Baked by Melissa
10 ) You want to out-sexy-cat all the sexy cats. Maison Michel’s ’Heidi’ Cat Ears Double Veil